Saturday, February 2, 2008

5th track...

I'm going to record 5 songs. I have four picked out for sure...but I'm torn for the 5th one. People seem to like "Rise" a lot. They say it's catchy. But I don't think it's that great. "Fading" is another possibility. It's really basic...like really. But I like it a lot. "All Yours" is the 3rd choice, which everyone seems to like, but multiple people have agreed that it doesn't fit with the other 4.

If you've heard these songs and have an opinion...please express it. If you haven't heard them and would like to, let me know anytime and we'll figure something out. The only one I have a recording of is "Rise," but I think I have a live video of "All Yours."

1 comment:

José Gamarra said...

ana hearts your blog
i like rise, but then again, it's the only one of the three that i've heard... did you know that when you call me, that song plays as my ring tone (how sweet is that?)
anyways, so i think it's pretty sweet that the terms i get to learn are posted here.
luv you and see you at school
ana