Monday, March 3, 2008

"the only way" demo

I know it's lame...but I don't have any sort of recording equipment. Like not even GarageBand. This means I have to go to my friends' houses every time I want to record a demo, and that has only actually been twice in my life. So there's the disclaimer.

Anywayyyy I've been working on a demo of "The Only Way" at Aaron's house. We finished it last week, but my email was being stupid so I finally just got a CD of it from Aaron today. I sort of think of it as the token worship song for my album.

In real life, it won't sound much like this, but I had to make a rough recording in order to teach the members of the *chorus* the background parts.


I don't know how to put it on here. So either tell me how to do it, or just ask me and I'll email the song to you, haha.

1 comment:

José Gamarra said...

i emailed you but i don't know which you'll check first.
so, which part of the song does the chorus have to learn, and, specifically, like, melody or harmony of the chorus/bridge...what?
and i liked the demo even if it was done with garage band whateverness (nice *tag* at the end:))
ha! you're a choir kid