Monday, September 8, 2008

success!

The release show on Friday was AWESOME. Crave is one of the coolest venues I've ever seen...God, music, coffee, city...my life. There were tons of people there and I sold a decent number of CDs. It was just really fun. And to see a lot of my favorite people in the same place was great. It was a little weird though to see my freshmen English teacher sitting at the same table as my photographer...but cool. Thanks for all of the support throughout this process! It's still not over. It never really will be. But at least we've released the album successfully.





1 comment:

montyhobson said...

catherine sinclair! i'm listening to your new CD right now, and i likey A LOT. i like the harmonies on fading away, they give me chills. i hear the show was GREAT too. i'm SO stinkin' proud of you.