Saturday, August 9, 2008

it's been a while...

...since I've updated this. So here's what's been going on.

The day before I left for Canada, I shipped everything to DiscMakers. A few days later, while I was in Canada, I got a call from them saying everything was good and they were going to start producing it that week. But then a few days after THAT I got a DIFFERENT call from them saying the master CD had broken in the mail and I had to send a new one. Of course I had to be far from home, so I wasn't able to mail one until about a week and a half later when I got home. It's sort of ironic because I was rushing to get the CD and put it in the mail before I left so I wouldn't be wasting 2 weeks of my time, and then I ended up having to waste those 2 weeks of my time anyway. But anyway. I got home, mailed the 2nd master overnight, and they started producing the project. Apparently it's going to be shipped to me on the 20th...which is cutting it SO much closer than I had ever expected. But that seems to be what happens in this industry. Whatev...I'm sure it will be fine.

So that's the current status. Waiting for DiscMakers.

No comments: