Monday, March 31, 2008

coincidence? i think not

I thought to myself...I should find a professional photographer so we can get some good pictures for the album artwork! So I typed in "st. louis photography" on google and got like 98754645 results. I just made that up...but it was close. Then I just started clicking. Some were good but too expensive. Some were cheap but...sketchy. Some were adequately priced but their portfolios did not impress me. Then I found one called Denash Photography (http://www.denash.com/). The main guy (Jeff) and his wife run the studio together. They looked like they would be good but they didn't have pricings listed, so I emailed the Jeff, and he's going to do it FOR FREE! Of course we'll end up paying him something...but seriously, how cool is that?!

The connection to the title of this entry comes in now. It turns out their studio is on South Grand...ON TOP OF CITY DINER, which is where I first met Brad for lunch. Coincidence? No. As they say at Windsor...God-thing? To some extent, I think so. I mean not that it helps me out any more just because their studio is there...but it's just like of allll the people, and allll the places, it's there. So maybe it's like one of those signs you get or something, know what I mean?

Speaking of God...today is my 3-year anniversary of becoming a Christian :)

No comments: